تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• What is React.js

Day after day we find the development of JavaScript noticeable for all developers and programmers, new libraries appear to solve old problems and facilitate new functions to expand its spread among the programmers, so they are less likely to use other libraries, in the past few years I am sure when I say that the reputation of React.
    The future is not a surprise, as the React library has spread quickly despite its modernity. We find that more than 270,000 sites on the Internet and thousands of developers around the world have started to use and rely on it. Many large international companies such as Facebook, PayPal, and Uber use it, whether in their applications or sites, and this is what really makes you wonder is the React.Js library worth the time to learn it?!
    If this is your first time looking at the React library, then in this article I will give you a comprehensive overview of this future library, explaining to you what it is, its strengths, and the bright future that awaits its developers.

What is React.Js?
    React is an open-source library and this makes it always evolving. It was launched to the world of programmers for the first time in 2013 by Facebook. React solves many of the problems that programmers face in building the user interface. Using it, you will build difficult and complex interfaces without the need to write a lot of JavaScript code.
    React is built mainly on the concepts of the Component, it works to organize HTML elements into components and this will be explained in the coming lines, and although everyone who hears about React may think that it is limited only to building sites destinations, there is React Native, a framework that was developed as an extension For React, through its use, developers can build integrated applications such as those built in Java, Kotlin, or even Swift in iOS, we can say that a React developer is able to build ideal website interfaces suitable for future technologies and developments as well as the mobile application industry, whether Android or iOS What is React.Js?

How is the future of React.Js?
    Talent Supplier analyze the issue from many aspects until you have a good vision, starting with the spread and use. React.Js has proven to be very widespread since its launch in 2013.
    There are thousands of developers and hundreds of thousands of sites, and the use of large companies such as Facebook, whether on their site, Instagram, Paypal, or Twitter suggests to us the confidence of these big companies in the capabilities of that library that helps them do awesome things.
    Also, its versatility, whether in the web or mobile applications, gives it a special luster among other offices. From a financial point of view, the salaries of the React developers are high and really appreciated for their efforts (I will not mention the average of a given number because it varies from country to country); So to sum it up, React.Js really has a bright future in the programming world.

We have reached the end of the article, but it is not the end of the topics related to programming and its mazes; So, I invite you to share your opinion about React.Js and your opinion about it in the comments as well as share the article with your programmer friends who are interested in these topics.

يعمل...
X