إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• الملكي eur gbp

السلام عليكم

هل يرتد من هذه النقطه ام سوف يكمل مشواره الى 8250

نشوف الشارت
    الملفات المرفقة

رد: الملكي eur gbp

الملكي من وجهة نظري شكل دايفرجنس وهو الان يتجه للهبوط الى منطقه 7980 والله اعلم
    الملفات المرفقة
    اللَّهُمَّ فَارِجَ الْهَمِّ ، كَاشِفَ الْغَمِّ ، مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ المُضطَرِّينَ ، رَحْمنَ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَرَحِيمَهُمَا أَنْتَ تَرْحَمُنا فَارْحَمْنِا بِرَحْمَةٍ تُغْنِينا بِهَا عَنْ رَحْمَةِ مَنْ سِوَاكَ
    Arabic Broker
    المتابعه عبر توينر
    https://twitter.com/usamafayyad

تعليق

زمان القمر (عيسى ) مابان :dft010:؟؟
      كيف حالك ياغالي ؟؟ ..
      الملكي على استراتيجيتي المتواضة أنه ممكن ينزل لل 0.8000 كمان نري في الشارت
      أي للموفينج 55 وممكن جدا يكسره ويوصل لما تفضّل به أخي كاشيو
      تحياتي للمعلمين كلها
      الملفات المرفقة
      اللهم إني أشهدك وأشهد حملة عرشك وملائكتك وجميعَ خلقك أنك أنت الله لا إله إلا أنت وحدك لا شريك لك وأشهد أن محمدا عبدك ورسولك.

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة عيسى ورد مشاهدة المشاركة
        السلام عليكم

هل يرتد من هذه النقطه ام سوف يكمل مشواره الى 8250

نشوف الشارت

حسب نظرتى القاصرة اعتقد انه سيوجد بعض الارتداد من تلك النقطة خاصة انها تمثل 100 % اكسبانشن للموجة ( 0.5730 - 0.7258 - 0.6536 ) لكنى فى النهاية ارجح اختراقها لسبب بسيط ان مشاكل الاقتصاد البريطانى مرتبطة بصورة كبيرة جدا بمشاكل الاقتصاد الامريكى .
        الملفات المرفقة

تعليق

نلاحظ انه تقريبا عند سقف القناة العلوية الصاعدة
          بالاضافة الى الديفرجنس عليه
          فاعتقد انه بتجه الى الهبوط والله اعلم
          اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله
          وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه وإن كان
          بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن
          كان قليلا فكثره وإن كان كثيرا فبارك
          لـــي فيه

تعليق

السلام عليكم اخواني هذا تحلبل من شركة جين كبنتل للملكي الصورة قد تختفي باي وقت
            Friday, April 11, 2008 - New York Update - 12:25 PM EST Ok traders, we were stopped out of EURGBP last night on our first shot at picking the top. It's all good because first, these kinds of trades usually take a couple of shots before we get it right, second, I like the new wave count even better, and third we made 60 points in the USDJPY short. What USDJPY short, you ask? Ahh, you're one of those clients who just looks at the pretty charts I put together and ignores the ****!
            Back to EURGBP, I am leaning against 0.8040-area Fib resistance for a possible end of the minor wave 5. The high this morning was 0.8039, so it's possible we have already seen the top. But if not, I am going to look to get short again between 0.8030 and 0.8050 with stops above 0.8060. A break of trendline support at 0.8000 is our signal that we have it right this time. Back next week.
            Thursday, April 10, 2008 - New York Close - 5:30 PM EST Ok traders, I am a bit short on time, but I want to share this 3 time frame look at EURGBP that I have been following for some time. I am counting completed wave 5's higher of 3 different degrees at around 0.8000. “But this morning the BOE decided to cut interest rates while the ECB stayed on hold!” you might say. True, but as everyone knows the UK is borderline recessionary and the Euro zone is chugging right along, so why go short EURGPB? The key to that last statement is everyone knows it . The markets will work into positions in anticipation of an idea becoming truth, which creates price change. The minute the markets can call that idea a fact is usually when the big money is already positioned in that direction, which means there&39;s very little upside fuel left and a reversal is in the very near future. This is how many markets top. Price action leads fundamental data. Then, once the newly formed downtrend is in place the fundamental news media willl attach a supporting news story to explain the downtrend which only adds fuel the to fire. Heard mentality at it's best. Ok, here are all the nasty internals that project a 0.8040 cap in EURGBP. And here is my game plan for the night. I am a seller of EURGBP as close to 0.8015 as I can get with stops over 0.8030. Should we see the 0.7965 break, I am stopping in for more with a separate , but tight stop at 0.7980. At 0.7950 area I will book partial profits and trail the stop to cost, and then hold onto the rest for the ride down to 0.7905. On a different idea all together, I am offering USDJPY into Fib resistance at 102.20 with stops about 102.45, anticipating a 3-wave reaction back towards 101.60. Disclaimer: The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions.
            :016:

تعليق

تحقق الهدف
              الملفات المرفقة
              اللَّهُمَّ فَارِجَ الْهَمِّ ، كَاشِفَ الْغَمِّ ، مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ المُضطَرِّينَ ، رَحْمنَ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَرَحِيمَهُمَا أَنْتَ تَرْحَمُنا فَارْحَمْنِا بِرَحْمَةٍ تُغْنِينا بِهَا عَنْ رَحْمَةِ مَنْ سِوَاكَ
              Arabic Broker
              المتابعه عبر توينر
              https://twitter.com/usamafayyad

تعليق

يعمل...
              X