• Gap

السلام عليكم

في معظم الايام عندما يفتح السوق ب قاب

90 % يتم تغطيه القاب في نفس اليوم

فهل يحدث هذا اليوم !!!!!!!!

انا اتوقع لا بد من تغطيه القاب كامله

والله اعلم

Mr. Essa
    i got a question the gap was only on al trade at the fxsol chart there wasn't any gap and this is because the station open an hour before the chart this is why we saw this gap can u comment this please i'll be greatfull

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة rana salha مشاهدة المشاركة
      Mr. Essa
      i got a question the gap was only on al trade at the fxsol chart there wasn't any gap and this is because the station open an hour before the chart this is why we saw this gap can u comment this please i'll be greatfull
      اتمنى ان تكون الفكره واضحه من الشارت
      الملفات المرفقة

تعليق

Mr. essa
        this is right at the altrade chart but i'm using 2 charts at the same time and looking all the time at xe.com so i didn't see the gap at the fxsol chart this is what i mean but altrade open after the market with one hour is this the motive for the gap in the beging of the market in altrade the difference of the time and do u think that we have to take it in considiration as gap this is what i'm asking and sorry if i bother u with my question

تعليق

السلام عليكم
          فعلا gap لم يحدث عند الافتتاح و لكن برنامج التريد يفتح متأخر ساعة عن السوق لهدا حدث الجاب على شارت برنامج التريد فقط كما قالت الاخت رنا

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة rana salha مشاهدة المشاركة
            Mr. essa
            this is right at the altrade chart but i'm using 2 charts at the same time and looking all the time at xe.com so i didn't see the gap at the fxsol chart this is what i mean but altrade open after the market with one hour is this the motive for the gap in the beging of the market in altrade the difference of the time and do u think that we have to take it in considiration as gap this is what i'm asking and sorry if i bother u with my question
            اولا : fxsol
            يفتح قبل اي سستم اخر و تكون اسعاره مأخوذه من interbank
            ويبدا السوق بتحرك
            سواء للاعلى او للاسفل
            ثانيا : altrade
            عند فتح السستم يأخد سعر السوق الحالي ولا يأخد سعر الاغلاق
            تكون هذه القاب ليست قاب حقيقيه 100 %

ولكن لو نلاحظ ان 90 % من القابات هذه تغطى

أأمل ان تكون الصوره واضحه الان

تعليق

thanks for all

تعليق