وتتوالى الحصرياThe Forex Options Course:A Self-Study Guide to Trading Currency i

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• وتتوالى الحصرياThe Forex Options Course:A Self-Study Guide to Trading Currency i

The Forex Options Course: A Self-Study Guide to Trading Currency Options
    218 pages |ISBN-10: 0470243740 | Wiley |December-10-2008| English | pdf |13MB

Product Description

The Forex Options Course is a practical, hands-on guide to understanding and trading forex options. Designed to build a trader's knowledge **** in a step-by-step manner, this reliable resource moves from the straightforward to the more sophisticated with discussions of everything from basic plain vanilla calls and puts to intriguing first-generation exotic binary options. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, The Forex Options Course will help you develop the skills and strategies needed to succeed in today's dynamic forex market.

From the Back Cover

Praise for THE FOREX OPTIONS COURSE

The Forex Options Course is a practical, hands-on guide to understanding and trading forex options. Designed to build a trader's knowledge **** in a step-by-step manner, this reliable resource moves from the straightforward to the more sophisticated with discussions of everything from basic plain vanilla calls and puts to intriguing first-generation exotic binary options.

Organized as a self-paced guide, The Forex Options Course:

* Lays out the key elements of forex options—from how option premiums are impacted by volatility to the basic elements of "the Greeks"
    * Highlights different forex option strategies and tactics
    * Breaks down essential forex market drivers
    *Reviews important chart patterns that identify conditions for entering a trade and display market sentiment
    Learning about trading must be interactive, so throughout the book, you'll also find "assignments" that test your skills. They're designed to help you assess how well you understand the material, and guide you in finding and using valuable information for scanning currency conditions.
    Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, The Forex Options Course will help you develop the skills and strategies needed to succeed in today's dynamic forex market.
    See all Editorial Reviews
    Product Details
    * Paperback: 218 pages
    * Publisher: Wiley (December 10, 2008)
    * Language: English
    * ISBN-10: 0470243740
    * ISBN-13: 978-0470243749

Download Rapidshare

رد: وتتوالى الحصرياThe Forex Options Course:A Self-Study Guide to Trading Currency i

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

تعليق

رد: وتتوالى الحصرياThe Forex Options Course:A Self-Study Guide to Trading Currency i

جزاك الله خير

تعليق

شكرا لمروركم اخوانى بارك الله فيكم

تعليق

جزاك الله خير اخي

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة أبو مهند.. مشاهدة المشاركة
            جزاك الله خير اخي
            تسلم يا غالى يسعدنى مرورك

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة rsheria مشاهدة المشاركة
              تسلم يا غالى يسعدنى مرورك

العفووووو اخي

تعليق

شكرا لمرروك يا غالى

تعليق

شكرا لمرروك يا غالى

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة أبو مهند.. مشاهدة المشاركة
                    :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
                    يسعدنى تواجدك الدائم يا غالى

تعليق

يسعدنى تواجدك الدائم يا غالى

انا كذالك....

تعليق

بارك الله فيك

تعليق

بارك الله فيك

تعليق

جزاك الله خير

تعليق

يعمل...
                            X